There’s nothing I love more than being organised. I'm known for it actually. I plan months in advance, I don't forget a single thing and I am like, never, ever, ever late. In theory anyway, but I can hear those who know me, laugh and laugh and laugh as they read this (like you, my dear friend Sharna, my very own Little Miss Organised - and yes, this is a test to see if you read my blogs!).
You see, I am the self-confessed, red-hot-mess mum. There’s one of us in every group. We’re the ones who stumble into dinner, late, even after being told an earlier time than what was booked. Sometimes we're still dressing ourselves, usually sans gift because it’s still at home by the door (you know, so we don't forget), who either spills something on their shirt or rips their pants by the end of evening - or both - leaving them to crab walk their way through the crowded pub and out to the car. True story. It happened to me on Friday night.
Anyway, I digress but you get the point.
Now, I know I’m not possibly alone when I say “Where the actual feck did 2018 go?!”. Suddenly it’s December and it feels like 365 days has been squeezed into a cheesy 90 minute tele-movie special! So here I am. It’s Sunday afternoon and only 9 days out from Christmas, typing away at a Gift Guide, that while extremely late to the party (like me, get it?!), will hopefully provide the self-confessed, red-hot-messes of the world, a final chance to pick up some amazing products from some incredible businesses, just in time to pop under your tree.
SHOPPING TIPS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER THIS TIME OF YEAR
- All cut off dates are in the coming days - some of them, hours - so don't delay!
- Most of these apply to Express Shipping options only. If Express Shipping is not an option at check out, contact the business and they will be more than happy to help.
- Be smart and reasonable with your orders. I have listed the locations of the businesses so try and order from within your state or at the very least, a state close by. If you are in NSW for example, try to avoid ordering from WA and visa versa, etc. And always check the AusPost Express Post Network for estimated delivery times.
- If you have any questions at all regarding products, availability, turn around times, shipping and cut offs, please contact the stores directly.
- And finally, #ChooseKindness. It’s a stressful time of year and most business owners are doing long hours, missing out on time with their families or forgoing organising their own Christmas, just to ensure that all your orders have arrived in time.
Final cut off date: Store reopens 7pm (AEST) Sunday 16th December for a small amount of orders
Shipping from Brisbane, QLD
Our Pick: Sammy Skinny Bar Necklace and Tiny Pendant, $67.95
Final cut off date: Monday 17th December
Shipping from Byron Bay, NSW
Our Pick: Boundless Plains Limited EditionWhiskey Release, $199.99
BUSINESSES LISTED IN ORDER OF CUT OFF DATE
Sunday 16th December -
Collective by Nikki
Monday 17th December -
Just Ray Baby
Velvet and Honey
Locks by Lucy
True North Spirits
Tuesday 18th December -
My Sweet Fox
Wednesday 19th December -
Thursday 20th December -
Willow Swim - by 1pm
Information is true and correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Middletree is not responsible for any changes that may occur to the cut off dates, as this is up to the store owners and can change at any time without warning. Stores are not responsible for any possible errors in the Gift Guide. Please contact the store directly for any questions re items, prices, availability, shipping, etc.